Fix it and Change your Android IMEI



I still believe there are still some people who are still finding it difficult to change their IMEI on Android in order to use Glo BIS and I thought if I can share what my good friend Onyx shared with me on BBM again here.

I know of some phone which are MediaTek but still remain adamant in IMEI changing most especially those one running Kitkat Os like the latest Infinix zero or Innjoo mobile which is not supposed to be so.

Maybe your device may have been repaired and now you are getting problems related to network error this method will help you fix it.

Make sure your Android phone is rooted

How Can I Change My IMEI?
Normally, when you dial  *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* >>You should be able to navigate to CDS Information >>Radio Information and then
AT+EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_NUM_HERE" (The normal AT command above doesn't work)

 It gives an error report like this: "this AT command is not valid for UserBuild" instead of the success report of: "AT COMMAND sent" simply because there is no space between T and + (there must be a space between the two command).

Now look at the correct command below;
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_num_here” (I believe you can see the space now?). When you get to that command page, you can manually include the space and freely change your IMEI.

The method above works with all Android device.

Don’t forget to generate BB IMEI or request for BB IMEI using the comment below and it will be send to your inbox.
Share on Google Plus

0 replies:

Post a Comment