MTN Cheapest Plan ever for your Android

Airtel has finally stopped 4gb Bis plans. I don’t know why they are fluctuating like zmap and I really hope they’ll rethink and bring back this plan before we sanitize their database; cos it has really helped a lot of people here.

I just can’t imagine what iPhone/iPad users will feel right now because it’s no longer funny as data climbing up like angry PHCN dude. Android users have no reason to complain about data since Glo Bis is still smiling
at you.

The other day, I made a post on the Cheapest Data Evertalking about Mobilblaze but I think there is another better offer here that serves better than Mobile blaze. I’m personally recommending this one to all who want to buy data on your MTN line.

Here are the plans below:
250mb = #300 (400 MTN card or VTU)

500mb = #550 (700 MTN card or VTU)

1gb = #1000 (1200 MTN card or VTU)

2gb = #1900 (2100 MTN card or VTU )

This plans Works on all Android phones and tabs, iPhones and iPad, BlackBerry OS10, Nokia xl series, Symbian, Java phones, Laptops and PC. You can contact the seller via this number 0817 823 7362 or add him up on bbm 79D8301F

What About The Valdity?

The validity is 30 days. I personally recommend this to anyone who wants to buy data. It will take less than 7min before your account will be credited with data.

Remember, my job is to make internet surfing cheaper for all. Are you confuse? Ask me your questions...


Posted via Blogaway
Share on Google Plus

0 replies:

Post a Comment